Magic City Defenders
Sea Ghost: Atlantean Exile
Agility: d10 (3 points)
Smarts: d8 (1 points, 1 advance)
Spirit: d6 (1 point)
Strength: d4 (0 points)
Vigor: d4 (0 points)
SKILLS (15 points + 1 from hindrances)
d12 Swimming [5 super skill points]
d12 Fighting [4 points + 1 super skill point]
d10 Stealth [4 points]
d10 Shooting [4 points]
d6 Knowledge (Magic) [2 points]
d6 Intimidation [2 points]
Toughness: 4 (6 with Kevlar. 8 with Kevlar, againt bullets.)
EDGES AND HINDRANCES
- +2 to all Agility rolls made to perform acrobatic maneuvers, including Trick maneuvers
- +1 to Parry as long as he has no encumbrance penalty
- Starts with 3 languages (English, Atlantean, and Spanish?)
- May roll Smarts at -2 to be understood any language or dialect which he has heard for a week or more.
Hindrance: Dependency (MAJOR)
- Must be immersed in water for one hour out of every 24 hours. If not, suffers Fatigue each day until incapacitated.. A day after that, dies.
- For every hour spent in water after being Fatigued, one level of Fatigue goes away.
Hindrance: Enemy (MAJOR)
- New Ruler of Atlantis
Hindrance: Weakness vs. Electricity (MINOR)
- If hit with electricity, suffers +4 damage, and -4 to resist any other effects.
POWERS (55 points)
Doesn’t Breathe [2 points]
Altered Form: Made of Animated Water [8 points]
- Can stretch his body, altering Size by 3 in either direction
- Has no vital organs, and so is immune to Called Shots
- GRAPPLE – +2 when using Grapple
- REPLENISH – When in contact with enough water, may take an action, and make a Vigor roll. Success heals a wound. Success with a raise heals two wounds.
- VISCOUS – Can ooze through any opening which isn’t watertight
Teleportation: Water Warp [10 points]
- Turns into water and disappears. Elsewhere, water congeals from the air to form the character.
- 48" range (288 feet)
- Free action, but is the movement for its round
- Must roll Smarts at -2 if can’t see target, or -4 if has never seen the location.
- If teleportation roll fails, appears back at initial location and is shaken.
- If teleportation roll is 1 on the Smarts die (regardless of result from Wild die), take 3d6 damage.
- Can carry people by touching them while teleporting, but must roll, and take a -1 per extra person.
- TRAVERSE – Can teleport 100 miles with 1 round of concentration, 1000 miles with two rounds, 15 000 miles with three rounds.
- While concentrating for long-range teleportation, anyone attacking this character has The Drop on him.
Super skills [6 points]:
- Swimming + 5 points
- Fighting + 1 points
Melee Attack: Watery Attack [13 points]
- ATTACK LEVEL 2 – +2d6 damage to unarmed attack
- ARMOR-PIERCING 4 – Bypasses 8 points of armor
- FOCUS – If no other actions (including movement) are taken, character can bypass an inanimate object or vehicle’s armor entirely.
- Stackable – Damage may be stacked with hand weapons.
Duplication: Watery clones [8 points]
- Can create up to two watery clones.
- Clones look slightly off, and can be distinguished with a Notice roll at -2.
- If the character dies while a duplicate survives, a duplicate becomes the main character.
Chameleon: Water-sculpting [8 points]
- To see through the disguise, someone familiar with the mimicked form must roll Notice at -2.
- INANIMATE OBJECT – Can shift into inanimate objects
- VOICE – Can perfectly emulate voices. To tell the difference, a person familiar with the voice needs to roll Notice -4.
Kevlar Vest: Torso only, negates 4 AP, 4 vs bullets).
M1 Rifle: Range 24/48/96, Damage 2d8, AP 2, Semi-Auto
Glock (9mm): Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, AP 1, Semi-Auto
Short Sword: Str+d6 damage